Laura Watson is a drawer, printmaker, painter, embroiderer and writer from Georgetown, Ontario. She acquired her BFA from Mount Allison University in 2015 and currently lives in Sackville, New Brunswick. She sends her work out for free in an international mail exchange and may or may not be a member of the Society of Anonymous DRawers.
Support Laura's work at:
- SappyFest Zine Fair, 12-4 pm, August 5th, Royal Canadian Legion, 15 Lorne Street, Sackville, NB
- 12 Lockers Art Show, SappyFest, August 4th - 6th, Thunder & Lightning pub, 23 Bridge Street, Sackville, NB
- Zine Dream, small press fair, August 20th, Polish Combatants’ Hall, 206 Beverley Street, Toronto, ON
- The Society of Anonymous Drawers, community drawing event, September 23rd, Flotilla, Charlottetown, PE
- Visiting artist, November 1st - 30th, St. Michael's Print Shop, St. John's, NL
For inquiries about commissions, works for sale, or any other topic, email firstname.lastname@example.org.